Village hall reopening…
Before considering reopening, Clungunford Village Hall trustees have undertaken a comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment in line with guidance from Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE).
On 14th August 2020 we opened the Village Hall bar for a special bar night with our COVID-19 safety measures in place. The evening went really well, and guests commented that infection mitigation measures were thorough and reassuring. We are therefore pleased to announce that the hall will host bar nights on the first Friday of the month for the rest of the year. Everyone is welcome, so please come along. Space is limited though, so we advise you to book. See the poster below for details….
Clungunford village hall is also now open to hire for low-risk activities and details of our additional COVID-19 hire conditions can be found here. If you have any questions about hiring the hall then please contact Madelene Wilkinson in the first instance at .
COVID-19 safeguards at the village hall
In order to minimise the risk of infection the following measures will be in place when the bar is open:
- no more than 30 people will be allowed to sit inside the hall and should observe social distancing.
- indoor interactions should be limited to two different households sitting together at any one time.
- outdoor interactions should be limited to six different individuals from different households sitting together.
- booking in advance is advised, and contact details will be kept for 21 days for track-and trace-purposes
- if more that 30 attend, then we will be able to sell drinks to take out and be consumed outside, eg up on the playing field
- drinks will be served at the tables, there will be no ordering at the bar
- ONLY contactless payments will be accepted
- a one-way system will be in operation
- windows and doors will remain open for ventilation
- the toilets by the car park will be in use on a one-in-one-out basis
- additional cleaning materials will be available
- full details of our COVID-19 risk assessment can be found here
For the duration of the coronavirus outbreak we have removed the events listings from this website. Hopefully they will be back soon.
Helping our community during the coronavirus emergency.
If you are vulnerable and think you might need help please in the first instance give your name(s) (in the strictest confidence) to Jonathan Roberts on 01588 660673 on behalf of the Parish Council and St Cuthbert’s PCC and we will get back to you.
Similarly, if you are healthy and wish to volunteer to assist then please let Jonathan have your details.
Please click on the news headline above to read more………