On 14th August 2020 we will be opening the hall bar for a special bar night. COVID-19 safety measures will be in place and booking is essential if you want to secure a table.
In order to minimise the risk of infection the following measures will be in place when the bar is open:
- no more than 30 people will be allowed to sit inside the hall and should observe social distancing.
- indoor interactions should be limited to two different households sitting together at any one time.
- outdoor interactions should be limited to six different individuals from different households sitting together.
- booking in advance is required, and contact details will be kept for 21 days for track-and trace-purposes
- if more that 30 attend, then we will be able to sell drinks to take out and be consumed outside, eg up on the playing field
- drinks will be served at the tables, there will be no ordering at the bar
- ONLY contactless payments will be accepted
- a one-way system will be in operation
- windows and doors will remain open for ventilation
- the toilets by the car park will be in use on a one-in-one-out basis
- additional cleaning materials will be available
- full details of our COVID-19 risk assessment can be found here
For the duration of the coronavirus outbreak we have removed the events listings from this website. Hopefully they will be back soon.
Helping our community during the coronavirus emergency.
If you are vulnerable and think you might need help please in the first instance give your name(s) (in the strictest confidence) to Jonathan Roberts on 01588 660673 on behalf of the Parish Council and St Cuthbert’s PCC and we will get back to you.
Similarly, if you are healthy and wish to volunteer to assist then please let Jonathan have your details.
Clungunford Village Hall is closed.
All activities, including those run by hirers of the hall, are suspended at present. The hall may reopen for low-risk activities after we have seen how our COVID-19 safety measures work at the special event in 14th August (see above).
If you have questions about a particular activity then please contact the person responsible for organising it.
If you have any questions about the hall during this period please contact:
Elizabeth Lyster (Secretary)
Please review this website to see the latest developments, which will be announced on the homepage.
on behalf of Clungunford Village Hall Trustees
Please click on the news headline above to read more………