When considering reopening after lockdown, Clungunford Village Hall trustees have undertaken a comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment in line with guidance from Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE).
When Clungunford village hall is allowed to open to hire it will only be for low-risk activities. Details of our additional COVID-19 hire conditions can be found here. If you have any questions about hiring the hall then please contact Madelene Wilkinson in the first instance at .
COVID-19 safeguards at the village hall
In order to minimise the risk of infection the following measures will be in place when the bar is open (please note that this information may change at short notice in response to government advice):
- hand sanitiser will be available
- no more than 30 people will be allowed to sit inside the hall and should observe social distancing.
- indoor interactions should be limited to two different households sitting together at any one time.
- outdoor interactions should be limited to six different individuals from different households sitting together.
- booking in advance is advised, and contact details will be kept for 21 days for track-and trace-purposes
- if more that 30 attend, and weather allows, then we will be able to sell drinks to take out and be consumed outside, eg up on the playing field
- drinks will be served at the tables, there will be no ordering at the bar
- ONLY contactless payments will be accepted
- a one-way system will be in operation
- ventilation will be increased by using the internal air fan
- the toilets by the car park will be used on a one-in-one-out basis
- additional cleaning materials will be available
- full details of our COVID-19 risk assessment can be found here
For the duration of the coronavirus outbreak we have removed the events listings from this website. Hopefully they will be back soon.
Helping our community during the coronavirus emergency.
If you are vulnerable and think you might need help please in the first instance give your name(s) (in the strictest confidence) to Jonathan Roberts on 01588 660673 on behalf of the Parish Council and St Cuthbert’s PCC and we will get back to you.
Similarly, if you are healthy and wish to volunteer to assist then please let Jonathan have your details.
Please click on the news headline above to read more………